After six years of sharing information socially to the people of Niagara, Connecting Niagara is expanding.
In 2010, we launched Connecting Niagara to showcase local business information, news and events. It has been a free platform for the majority of that time while we were building our fans and followers. We are continually amazed how many people we run into who tell us they saw something, or read a story on our facebook page or from our twitter feed.
We enjoy providing the Niagara community this information on a daily basis.
For Niagara Residents
Connecting Niagara will offer a place to:
- read about local news
- provide warnings and notices
- offer contests and activities
- provide information for local events and activities
- offer connections to local people and business
- offer coupons and offers from our advertisers
- provide a weekly newsletter of local news and events
For the Businesses & Non-Profits of Niagara
Connecting Niagara will provide the opportunity to:
- have your business or organization listed in the business directory
- NEW - offer a 'People of Niagara' directory
- have your event listed in our events calendar
- provide articles for our blog and/or newsletter
- offer coupons and offers to our readers
- offer contests to help promote your brand
- advertising on our website and e-blasts
- have your information pushed through our social sites
Over the past year, we have received a significant number of requests to advertise on our platform. Until now, it was not available. During the month of March 2016, we have been working diligently to assemble an awesome, new responsive website to accommodate these requests and provide a more in-depth look at Niagara for all to enjoy and use as a resource.
We are looking forward to the new connections and stories that will ultimately evolve from Connecting Niagara, so don't be afraid to share with your connections - and by all means get involved.
Contact us for more information below: