These are sure to please every kid — both young and old - maple-y s'mores.
(NC) The next time you're craving s'mores, try this maple-y take on the traditional version that you can make without a campfire. These are sure to please every kid — both young and old.
- 8 Great Value Maple Crème Premium Cookies
- 100g Great Value Dark Chocolate bar, broken into 8 pieces
- 8 large Great Value Marshmallows
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Gently pry cookies into 2 halves, using a butter knife if required. Top one half with a piece of chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on prepared sheet. Broil, watching constantly, about 30 seconds or until dark golden. Tip marshmallows onto their sides and broil another 15 to 30 seconds or until toasted.
- Place a toasted marshmallow on top of chocolate and sandwich with top cookie. Let stand 1 minute before eating — if you can wait!
Find more recipe inspiration, visit walmart.ca/recipecentre.