Date and time
Fri, Oct 27, 2023 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
1366 York Rd St Davids, ON L0S1P0 Canada
Here are some of the huge benefits you will get from attending the Alzheimer awareness afternoon:
1. Education: The event is an opportunity to learn more about Alzheimer's disease, its symptoms, and available resources. You will gain valuable insights into how to support your loved one and understand their condition better.
2. Support: The events will provide a supportive and empathetic community. You can connect with others who are going through similar experiences, share stories, and build a network of emotional support.
3. Awareness: The event will raise awareness about Alzheimer's which is crucial for reducing stigma and promoting understanding. By attending, you will contribute to this cause and help others become more aware of the challenges Alzheimer's patients and their families face.
4. Resources: The event will offer information on local support groups, services, and resources available for Alzheimer's patients and their caregivers enabling them to access helpful contacts and guidance.
5. Expert Insights: There will be expert speakers and activities related to Alzheimer. You will benefit from the knowledge and advice
6. Personal Empowerment: Understanding Alzheimer's and participating in awareness events like the one we are hosting at Ravine will empower you to take a proactive role in your loved ones care, seek out the right support, and make informed decisions.
This event promises a delightful and elegant experience. You can savor delicious cuisine, indulge in fine wines, enjoy captivating performances that transport you to different continents, and have the opportunity to foster meaningful connections. If you're a business owner, be sure to bring your business cards, as networking opportunities abound!