SING MAHLER’S Monumental RESURRECTION SYMPHONYwith CHORUS NIAGARA and the Niagara Symphony Orchestra in Partridge Hall, FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre.
Photo courtesy of FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
Chorus Niagara invites enthusiastic choral singers to join with us for a once-in-life-time musical thrill and perform Gustav Mahler’s heart-shattering work of genius Symphony #2 The Resurrection with the Niagara Symphony Orchestra conducted by Music Director Bradley Thachuk.To conclude this season Chorus Niagara and the Niagara Symphony Orchestra join forces and welcome the participation of skilled choristers (12 Soprano, 10 Alto, 10 Tenor, 10 Bass) to augment our ranks for this one-time-only musical experience. All interested choristers are invited to send the following information along with their expression of interest to Diana McAdorey, Managing Director, Chorus Niagara, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- name, address, phone, email
- voice type (SATB) and best comfortable vocal range
- age range: 20 – 40 / 41 – 65 / over 65
- most recent choral experience
- one vocal reference from an objective assessor who is familiar with your voice and skills
All interested singers will be considered based on their materials. No audition is required!
Scores, learning CD’s will be provided ($10 non-refundable Rental Fee)
All successful singers are expected to prepare their part and attend all rehearsals as outlined below.
Attendance at ALL rehearsals is mandatory.
- Monday, May 8 Rehearsal 1 (7:00 – 10:00pm)
- Monday, May 15 Rehearsal 2 (7:00 – 10:00pm)
- Saturday, May 20 2:00 – 4:30 pm* Rehearsal
- Saturday, May 20 7:00 – 9:30 pm* Dress Rehearsal
- Sunday, May 21 2:30 – 5:00 pm CONCERT
Press Contact Diana McAdorey, Managing Director email@example.com