Connecting Niagara Classifieds
The classifieds area is a free service offered by Connecting Niagara to help you buy, sell, trade or list wants for personal items, products and services.
Ready, set, sell... Our classifieds allow you to take control of your ads. While there are a few areas that are somewhat business related, (ie. events, team registrations, and summer camps), Connecting Niagara's classifieds are meant more as a public service for individuals than a business advertising platform. For businesses wishing to advertise your products and services, please visit our advertising page. We reserve the right to remove any ads not deemed appropriate.
A few notes to help you with placing and managing your classified ads.
- Ads are live for 15 days only. It is your responsibility to renew your ad.
- To create an ad, click the category of your choice. On the new page, select post and complete the information.
- To add an image to your ad, the image must be on-line (copy the link to the url of your image where prompted.
- When adding your website, remember to include http://
- Remember the password you create to manage your ads.
- Once your item has been sold, please mark it sold.
Should you have any issues, please contact us.
Please consider using the Internet Transaction Zone provided by the Niagara Regional Police.
* Connecting Niagara provides the classifieds as a public service. We do not endorse in any way the products offered in the classified, nor are we responsible for any item purchased from the classified listings. We monitor the listings for quality and to ensure the ads are from locals.